These Terms and Conditions apply to any and all content, materials and information provided on or through the LicenseSure Site (collectively referred to as "Content") and any services provided to you by LicenseSure ("Services") (the Site, Content and Services are referred to as "LicenseSure Products"). By using the LicenseSure Products you, as an individual and on behalf of your company ("you," "your") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. We may change the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page without notice to you; therefore, we encourage you to check this page regularly.
YOUR USE OF THE LICENSESURE PRODUCTS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
LicenseSure LLC assists design professional clients with business formation and qualification in various states of the United States, and provides related services. By placing a service order with LicenseSure and agreeing to the terms outlined in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to allow LicenseSure to effect the business formation, qualification or other services you have ordered. When required by law, LicenseSure will enter your name on web-based governmental filing applications as an electronic signature.
LicenseSure is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies. By using the LicenseSure Products, you have not formed an attorney-client relationship with LicenseSure and communications between you and LicenseSure are not protected by the attorney-client privilege. Should you need a law firm or accounting firm recommendation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use provide you with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive license to use LicenseSure Products, conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. LicenseSure may terminate this license at any time.
Use of the LicenseSure Products is limited to lawful business purposes. Any unauthorized use of LicenseSure Products is prohibited. You may not:
- monitor or copy the Site or other LicenseSure Products;
- copy, download, perform, modify, edit, alter, enhance, reproduce, republish, distribute, redistribute, display or transmit any portion of the Site or the LicenseSure Products in any manner;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture or extract information about usage and users;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, sell, sublicense, provide information processing or business formation/qualification services to any third party or create derivative works from the Site, any software contained in the Site or the LicenseSure Products; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any LicenseSure Content.
LicenseSure reserves the right to seek all remedies at law and in equity, as well as other available business remedies, for violations of all laws and these Terms and Conditions of Use including, but not limited to, the right to block a specific internet address from accessing the Contents and terminate a user from receiving Services. You agree that you will not use LicenseSure for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose. You agree that you have truthfully disclosed your identity as the named individual placing an order, have authority to seek the Services you have ordered and are not prohibited from making such transaction by any governmental authority or agency. You further agree that you will not infringe on the intellectual property of LicenseSure or other third parties by ordering business formations with names similar to protected trademarks and/or copyrights, and that the name you choose will be compliant with any state laws then in effect in the jurisdiction of that entity's formation. LicenseSure is not responsible for identifying such intellectual property infringements or other violations. YOU AGREE THAT LICENSESURE MAY, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, WITHDRAW OR DISSOLVE ANY ENTITIES, DOCUMENTS OR FILINGS FILED IN CONTRAVENTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND RESIGN AS YOUR REGISTERED AGENT, IF APPLICABLE, AND THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS LICENSESURE FOR ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING LICENSESURE'S COSTS) ARISING FROM SUCH VIOLATION.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Site, any portion of the Site or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States.
LicenseSure reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use and to take any action deemed appropriate including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials or regulatory authorities, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary to such persons or entities relating to user and registration information, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information.
- THE LICENSESURE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSESURE OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN AN AMOUNT EXEEDING FEES PAID TO LICENSESURE WITHIN THE PREVIOUS THREE MONTHS ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, USE, DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE LICENSESURE PRODUCTS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR SECURE, (B) THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHIC ERRORS OR DEFECTS OR (E) THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVER ON WHICH THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- ANY MATERIAL (INCLUDING CONTENT) DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL.
- TO THE EXTENT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
You agree to provide LicenseSure with accurate, complete registration information. You agree to inform LicenseSure of any changes to such information. LicenseSure will assume that any address and registration information on the Site is current and correct. You agree to review your contact and billing information periodically and notify LicenseSure immediately if there are updates or corrections. You assume full responsibility for any default judgments, adverse regulatory actions or any other consequence or liability resulting from your failure to notify LicenseSure as required by this paragraph.
You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of your LicenseSure account. LicenseSure will assume that a person entering a user name and password in order to use the Site or access LicenseSure Products via the Site is, in fact, that user or a person authorized by that user.
LicenseSure may act in reliance upon any instruction, information, document, filing, name, email address or user password that meets the Site's automated criteria, or is believed by LicenseSure personnel to be genuine, true and correct. LicenseSure is relying upon such information in the preparation and completion of the Services without independent verification by LicenseSure that such information is accurate.
You agree that LicenseSure may charge your credit card on file in connection with post-formation publication services and/or annually in connection with registered agent services. It is your responsibility to maintain an updated credit card on file with LicenseSure so we may continue to provide such services to you seamlessly. LicenseSure will make all reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of charging your credit card. If you wish to cancel any ongoing services or other services that have not yet been completed, please notify us at email@example.com. Given the custom nature of the Services, there are no refunds once a service has been completed.
LicenseSure LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LicenseSure LLC of the site. Use of any such linked site is at the user's own risk.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any claim relating to LicenseSure's Products shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the New York State courts located in New York County and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
LicenseSure shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders, telecommunications or utilities disruptions, data corruption, hacker attacks, incompatible or defective equipment or software.
All notices to a party shall be made in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to LicenseSure LLC must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Patricia A. Harris, Esq., 801 Second Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10017, if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent to the email address supplied for your account. Any notices or communication under these Terms and Conditions of Use will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication (a) five business days after the mailing date, if sent by US certified mail, return receipt requested or (b) the delivery date, if transmitted by confirmed email.
LicenseSure's failure to exercise or enforce any provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use does not constitute a waiver of that provision. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions of Use are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such holding will not impair the enforceability of the remaining provisions.